PetroChina sustained a refining loss of more than 5.0 billion yuan ($768 million) in April.
Electricity power shortages are spreading across China, with local governments in Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Anhui and other provinces began to ration power in recent months
Phoenix New Media Limited launched an initial public offering Thursday on New York Stock Exchange, amid recent spate of listings in the United States by Chinese companies
Alibaba Group has transferred ownership of online payments company Alipay to a new company controlled by Jack Ma, chief of Alibaba.
Tencent Holdings Ltd has topped Huayi Brothers’ outstanding shares after it acquired a combined 444.8 million yuan of deals together with persons acting in concert.
China's economic planner said today it has fined the consumer product giant Unilever Plc 2 million yuan (308,000 U.S. dollars) for spreading news of possible price rise in some products.
China’s Ministry of Railways reported a deficit of 3.76 billion yuan in the first quarter of this year on rising material prices.
Shares of Renren rose 28.64 percent in their U.S. stock market debut Wednesday, closing at 18.01 U.S. dollars from the offering price of 14 U.S. dollars.
China insurance companies will trial a new product, variable annuity, to enrich the investment-linked product options for policyholders.
Profits in the first quarter for PetroChina Ltd., the public trade unit of China’s biggest oil and gas company, rose 14 percent from a year earlier, as refining losses are offset by gains in crude oil production and sales.
World's largest fast food restaurant company Yum Brands Inc. has made a preliminary offer to buy the remaining stake in the Little Sheep.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast