Alibaba has announced today a decision to spit the online shopping mall into three companies to better meet customer demand.
Rating agency Standard & Poor’s has downgraded its outlook for China’s real estate development sector to negative from stable, citing reasons of credit tightening in the country.
Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial (600887) Group Co. suspends trading since June 14, after accusations of insider trading by the company’s chairman were posted on the Internet.
China may give its three largest oil refiners pricing rights in the new proposed mechanism reforms.
A Chinese government official warned Thursday of hazard risks from the rapid development of railway construction, including possible attacks from extremists.
BYD, Co., the Buffett-backed private auto car maker in China, plans to issue up to 79 million shares in its A share initial public offering.
Kendall Law Group has announced Wednesday a lawsuit filed on behalf of shareholders against Yahoo Inc, for alleged violations of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Starbucks Corp announced today that it has entered a joint venture deal in South China, giving it full control of more than half of its retail stores in the Chinese mainland.
Settlements over the ownership shift of the online payment business Alipay has been strangled as Softbank chief expressed strong opposition over the matter.
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2011-05-31/110733647.html
Roland Lawrence, Walmart's chief financial officer in China, and Rob Cissell, China chief operating officer, had both resigned “due to personal reasons to explore other opportunities.”
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2011-05-20/110723634.html
Shares of Ku6 Media Co., Ltd fell on early trading today by 12.53 percent after the company slashed 150 employees in an effort to restructure the marketing department.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast