Chinese restrictions on exports of nine raw materials violate global trade rules, a World Trade Organization ruled Tuesday, dismissing a claim that China is protecting the environment and exhaustible natural resources.
China’s Lenovo Group and NEC Corp of Japan have announced Monday the launch of NEC Lenovo Japan Group, which becomes the largest PC brand in Japan with nearly one fourth of market share.
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2011-07-04/110764174.html
Shares of BYD Co, a leading Chinese private auto and battery maker, jumped 43.72 percent Thursday in their debut on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange.
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2011-06-30/110760883.html
China has granted formal approvals to local government financing vehicles as well as other qualified companies to issue corporate bonds to fund construction of affordable houses
China could order dozens of Airbus jetliners during a visit by Premier Wenjiabao to Berlin, a deal which worth about 5 billion U.S. dollars
China Everbright Bank cancelled a promotion plan to lure investors for its 6-billion-U.S. dollars initial public offering in Hong Kong, amid negative sentiments in the market.
China Banking Regulatory Commission has ordered the country’s lenders to cut loans to property developers, among others measures, to guard against risks in the real estate sector
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2011-06-23/110754599.html
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2011-06-22/110753145.html
A former railway official in China said recently that the claimed top speed of 350 km/h for high-speed trains was achieved at the cost of safety, after the railway ministry cut the operating speed for its high-speed trains below 300 km/h.
Lenovo Group Ltd. Chief Executive Yang Yuanqing has increased holdings of the company’s outstanding shares of about 8 percent from its biggest shareholder, Legend Holdings Ltd.,
The small-and-medium-sized businesses in the country are facing a new wave of closures
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast