Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing Ltd. warned investors of a recent spate of fraud cases where individuals posing as HKEx-authorized representatives.
China’s Ministry of Railways posted an after-tax profit of 15 million yuan in 2010, down 99.45 percent from the previous year’s 2.743 billion yuan
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2011-07-18/110778415.html
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2011-07-18/110778266.html
China plans to extend its home purchasing restrictions to smaller cities in the country after a recent spur of home price hikes in the so-called second and third-tier cities
Restrictions on 5.114 billion yuan worth of holdings by the Agricultural Bank’s A-share strategic investors expire today, amid a sell-off of Chinese bank stocks on bad debt concerns.
June FDI at 12.863 billion U.S. dollars; Jan.-Jun FDI grew 18.4 percent y-o-y to 60.891 billion.
Advanced and excessive investment has already affected the credit for the toll-road industry
Beijing has ordered its local governments to complete the construction of at least 4 million affordable housing units by the end of this year
China will invest more than 1.5 trillion yuan in the aviation industry in the next five years to boost a “big upgrade” of the industry, the official China Securities Journal reported.
The restructuring program to be the largest in decade; senior vice president Shen Haoyu to resign; Business lines to be integrated into four departments
A Chinese railway official rejected numerous media reports from Japan that China has pirated technologies from the Shinkanse, Japan’s bullet train, calling it “brag.”
Tencent Holdings Limited (00700, Hk) will buy a 15.7 percent stake in Kingsoft Corp. for 892 million Hong Kong dollars to expand in security services.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast