China Guangfa Bank said it was waiting for a "good window" to launch its 35 billion yuan dual listing in Hong Kong and Shanghai
At least eight individual shareholders’ lawsuits and one class-action lawsuit were filed against Yahoo over its handling of Alipay dispute.
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2011-08-09/110804155.html
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2011-08-04/110799874.html
A call from Minmetals to halt production of rare earth elements yesterday has been greeted with little enthusiasm from rare earth producers and processors in northern China
China's railway ministry is 2.09 trillion yuan in debt ending June, with debt ratio at 58.53 percent.
The new owner of Alipay would pay Alibaba Group 37.5 percent of the total equity value of Alipay, or a payment of at least 2 billion dollars and up to 6 billion dollars for any liquidity event.
The result of stress tests show that Chinese banks can sustain the worst scenario of a 50 percent drop in housing prices
Iran will sign a 4 billion U.S. dollars worth of agreement with China to develop the country’s underground traffic system
Apple has reported soaring revenue and profit for the third quarter this year, of which, nearly one-third coming from sales in the Chinese market
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast