EBay Inc. (EBAY) is evaluating acquisition targets in China and Japan for possible business expansion in areas such as mobiles, logistics and shipping in the booming Asia
China's manufacturing growth is slowing at a controlled pace with August HSBC China PMI at 49.9, which is helpful to cool inflation in the coming months.
Credit crunch, higher wages and rising prices of raw materials have taken a toll on the small and medium-sized companies in Shanghai.
Steve Jobs on Wednesday resigned as chief executive of Apple Inc, ending his 14-year reign at the technology giant. Tim Cook was named as CEO, and Jobs will be chairman of the board.
The iPhone is presently available in China only on China Unicom, the country’s No.2 mobile operator and the largest Chinese mobile phone carrier, China Mobile, is also rumored to be in discussion with Apple
Arrow Energy, a venture between PetroChina and Shell, has made a 543 million U.S. dollars offer for Australian oil and gas producer Bow Energy Limited.
With risks of a hard landing still remote, PBoC can afford to keep current quantitative tightening measures in place.
China's largest searching engine apologized for unlawfully promotions for products on its website following a major state television’s assault in a series of reports.
"We believe the announced measures should strengthen Hong Kong’s position as an international financial centre, while supporting China’s aim to internationalise the RMB."
In theory, China’s oil dependency is very likely to surpass that of the United States this year with an annualized 3 percent of increases
Google announced Monday that it is buying U.S smartphone maker Motorola Mobility for 40 U.S. dollars a share, or $12.5 billion in cash
China is likely to slow the construction of the affordable homes in 2012, probably targeting at 8 million units.
China CNR Corp. (601299.SH), a major manufacturer of high-speed trains in China, said Thursday it was recalling 54 CRH 380BL trains used in Beijing-Shanghai High-speed on safety concern.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast