Chancellor Angela Merkel has announced that an official internet strategy is set off for mid-year to promote economic development
China Three Gorges Project Corporation is shifting its core business into the hydroelectric development of Jinsha River
Air China Ltd. and Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. have signed a Framework Agreement to set up an air-cargo joint venture in Beijing
What's now a chaotic natural gas pricing system is getting a makeover as imports arrive -- and consumers foot the bill.
Rapid, government-subsidized expansion of China's wind power industry has led to excess capacity and investment waste.
The focus of an investigation into state-owned enterprises which lost big from derivatives contracts is on compliance, rather than profitability.
France's Danone received a belated ruling, which would not have any impact on the Wahaha settlement reached last September.
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-11-06/110305462.html
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-11-06/110305777.html
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-11-05/110304889.html
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast