The net profit of China Unicom in 2009 was 3.137 billion yuan, down 84.5 percent.
It's a long term contract, and will not have a major impact on its earnings in 2010 and the next few years.
Shanda announced Monday that its Board of Directors has approved a share repurchase program to buy back up to 300 million U.S. dollars of its shares.
David Drummond, Google's chief legal officer, said the company will redirect users in China to Google's Chinese-language service based in Hong Kong on Tuesday
Australia Arrow Energy Ltd. has approved the sale of most of its assets in Australia to Shell and CNPC with a total consideration of 3.5 billion Australian dollars.
The investment will be the biggest in Africa for auto industry to date, coming in at 100 million U.S. dollars
Rio Tinto struck a deal with Aluminum Corporation of China on Friday to develop the Simandou iron ore reserve in Guinea in West Africa
China Mobile hopes to offer both Apple's iPad and a version of the iPhone that supports TD-SCDMA, the 3G standard used by its networkstandard
Net profits of Tencent Holdings Ltd, China's biggest Internet company by market value, hit 5.16 billion yuan last year
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast