Tencent will acquire 10.26 percent stake in DST and it will benefit from the fast-growing Internet market in Russia.
GM posted a net loss of 4.3 billion dollars on Wednesday from July to December in its first profit report since exiting bankruptcy.
The U.S. government said on Monday that it will seek as much as 16.375 million dollars of civil penalty against Toyota over the massive recalls
It was the 13th straight month that the official PMI has stood above the threshold of 50 that demarcated expansion from contraction.
ExxonMobil is expanding its supply in clean energy, especially natural gas and seeking opportunities for collaboration with China.
IATA reported that February international passenger traffic (RPKs) for member airlines surged 9.5% compared to February 2009.
The US Treasury Department plans to sell the government's 27 per cent stake in New York-based banking giant Citigroup Inc. this year
Geely planned to preserve Volvo's existing manufacturing facilities in Sweden and Belgium
Sinopec will acquire deep-water oil assets in Angola by buying a 55 percent stake from its parent company for 2.46 billion U.S. dollars.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast