Flights to and from Europe started to resume Monday since airspace across Europe was closed last week when an Icelandic volcano erupted.
EU is to set up an ad-hoc group to assess the impact of the volcanic ash cloud on the economy, and the air travel industry in particular.
China's Sinopec will acquire part of Petrobras's stake in two blocks in Brazil, a further step to enhance relations in the energy sector between China and Brazil.
Intel Corp. said Tuesday its net income in the first quarter nearly quadrupled over last year
Global oil demand is expected to rise to 86.6 million barrels per day, 30,000 barrels more than expected.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast