Nearly 20,000 privately-run gas stations are experiencing severe diesel shortage with alledged disrupted supplies from the country's two largest oil companies。
PetroChina announced Monday the formal establishment of a joint venture between its subsidiary Baoji Oilfield Machinery Co or BOMCO and two Brazilian companies.
Alibaba Chief Executive Jack Ma said Thursday the e-commerce group would start talks with private equity firms about possibly buying Yahoo in the coming weeks
China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited has announced Tuesday that it will cancel 24 orders of 787 aircrafts but buy 45 737NG aircrafts instead after Boeing delayed delivery of 787 aircrafts.
Many banks in big Chinese cities like Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou have hiked the mortgage rates for first home-buyers
Yahoo's co-founder and former CEO Jerry Yang is eying a private equity to buy out the Yahoo, taking the company private
Jack Ma said he was "very,very interested" in buying Yahoo, which owns a 39 percent of stake in Alibaba
Steve Jobs, who built the world’s most valuable technology company, died at 56.
The property tax, which has been embraced only by two Chinese cities currently, is likely to be expanded nationwide in the coming two years
Research by the Economist shows that the number of registered private businesses in China grew by over 30 per cent a year between 2000 and 2009. Significantly, nearly 80 per cent of young, successful business people
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast