China’s property sector may have seen a total loan of 20 trillion yuan, when factoring in those funneled through illegal or "underground" channels, according to a conservative estimate.
Housing prices in Beijing have stumbled 5.1 percent year-on-year in the first 10 months of 2011.
3C sales of China's online retailers drop in Q3.
Sina will continue to invest in Weibo after biggest quarterly loss.
China’s top economic planner has officially launched an investigation over China Telecom and China Unicom, to decide whether the two companies have abused their monopoly position in the markets.
China’s commerce department has given green light to Yum! Brands Inc., to buy Little Sheep Group Ltd., the Chinese hot-pot seller.
China plans to increase domestic iron ore supply.
Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao signaled Sunday that the government will not alter its property curbs until home prices drop
Tinyi will either acquire the operational rights of Pepsi’s in China, or purchase a 51 percent of stake of Pepsi’s China unit, market rumors say.
Legend Holdings, parent company of China’s leading PC maker Lenovo, is set to list in Hong Kong in five years.
Chinese developer Greentown's chairman Song Weiping dismissed a rumor of bankruptcy on Wednesday, calling it a "dry humor."
Chinese industry regulators are studying whether Taobao Mall, the country’s largest e-commerce platform, engaged in a monopoly
More than half of Chinese bankers believe housing prices will decline along with property sales, a report published by China Banking Association Wednesday.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast