The real reason behind the antitrust case is a fight for interest amid government’s efforts to push ahead with the so-called “triple-play”—a push for convergence between telecoms, broadcasting and the internet.
A consortium led by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. (KKR) has agreed to acquire the U.S. based Samson Investment Co. for 7.2 billion.
Nestle plans to invest billions of yuan each year in China market.
China's logistic costs rise 18.7% year-on-year in the first ten months of 2011.
Report says China replaces the U.S.as the world's biggest smartphone market.
The business environment in China worsened in 2010, compared with that in 2008, a survey conducted by a research institute showed.
China's express courier market will have a sales of 143 billion yuan in 2015.
No settlements have been reached over the anti-monopoly probe into China Telecom Corp. and China Unicom Ltd. This is the first antitrust probe against state-controlled companies .
China will become the world's largest e-commerce market in 2015.
China will spend 1.7 trillion U.S.dollars on strategic industries in the next five years.
China now has more than 300 million micro blog users.
The China’s unit of Nestle SA, the global food and nutrition giant, has finished the acquisition of a 60 percent of stake in China’s Yinlu Foods Group
China's gold demand might exceed 750 mertic tons in 2011.
Huawei,the world's No.2 telcome equipment manufacturer is focusing on increasing profits and aims more in enterpreneur business and cosumer electronics business.
China becomes the second biggest investor on R&D in the world.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast