A U.S. trade agency ruled Monday that some HTC Corp. smartphones that use Google’s Android software infringe an Apple patent and ordered HTC to stop importing these handsets from April 19, 2012
China has allowed the yuan to appreciate by some 22 percent only in five years, and the Chinese themselves, not the Americans, should make the decision to revalue its currency.
China has announced plans to impose anti-dumping and countervailing duties on imports of some U.S.-made vehicles in the latest trade flare-up between the two countries.
George Soros may cancel the subscription of Chow Tai Fook IPO shares.
China will continue to ban milk powder made in Japan amid scandals that radioactive cesium was found in milk powder made by the Japanese Meiji Holdings Co.
Mazda's China sales dropped 7% in the first 11 months of 2011.
The average price of pre-owned apartments in Beijing dropped to a 15-month low in November.
Hong Kong jeweler Chow Tai Fook plans to go public in Hong Kong, raising as much as 22bn HK dollars.
The latest move by Chinese central bank to “fine tune” its monetary policies does not mean that the government starts loosening control over the real estate sector,a state paper said.
China's home prices drop for a third month in November.
Coco Cola denies reports that safety problems of one of its drinks were causes leading to death of a 10-year-old boy in eastern China Monday.
Bank of China Ltd. and China Construction Bank Corp. (939) were upgraded by Standard & Poor’s after the rating firm revised its criteria.
China Investment Corporation plans to invest in infrastructure of developed countries, starting with the UK.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast