Sumsung CEO said the company is likely to replace Nokia to be the world's biggest handset maker.
China's home price is likely to continue to fall, according to a survey conducted on 21 institutions.
People's Daily webstie plans raise about 527 million yuan through IPO.
China's online gaming market rose 32.4 percent to 42.85 billion yuan in 2011.
China may expand the property tax to some big cities such as Guangzhou, Nanjing, an official with the Finance Ministry said Thursday.
The threshold was raised to 55 U.S. dollars a barrel from 40 dollars from November 1;PetroChina will pay 30 billion yuan less in the windfall tax every year
China’s Sinopec has said Tuesday that it will invest 2.2 billion U.S. dollars for a third of Devon Energy Corp’s interest in five developing field
China National Petroleum Corporation, the country’s largest oil company, has entered a deal with Afghanistan’s government to exploit the country’s oil and natural gas reserves
The deadly train crash in east China’s Wenzhou on July 23 was majorly caused by “serious design flaws” among what it said a string of errors in equipment procurement and management, said report
The system will give the Chinese military an alternative to GPS, which was developed by the Pentagon and is still controlled by the U.S. government
China Mengniu Diary Co., Ltd apologized on the weekend after a batch of its pure milk products were detected to be contaminated by cancer-causing Aflatoxin M1
China is planning to invest some 500 billion yuan in rail sector fixed assets in 2012, shrinking from its ambitious goal of 800 billion yuan
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast