The European Commission said Monday it would continue charging airlines using the airports of its member states for their greenhouse gas emissions
China has banned its airlines from taking part in a European Union carbon-emission system designed to curb pollution, saying it violates international rules
Chinese economist Fan Gang estimated China's exports to grow at 10% despite increasing uncertainties of the U.S.and European economy.
“There is a huge need and a huge opportunity to get everyone in the world connected, to give everyone a voice and to help transform society for the future”
China added more than 80 million 3G users in the past year;China Mobile has the most 3G users.
Greentown China Holdings is in talks with potential buyers to sell four of its projects for 6 billion yuan of cash
Facebook is being set to file for its initial public offering as early as Wednesday;likely to raise as much as $10 billion
Shares of Ku6 Media Co Ltd soared 139.13 percent, or 1.93 U.S. dollars on Tuesday, boosted its annoucnement of partnership with YouTube
The Chinese premier’s visit to the Gulf region came as tensions between western powers and Iran, a major oil producer and suppliers to Beijing have brought with uncertainties in the oil and gas markets.
China is “greatly concerned and strongly opposed” to the United States’ listing of Taobao as a notorious market for piracy, says the Ministry of Commerce spokesman.
The proposed mechanism should incorporate suppliers, consumers and transit countries to draft “fair, reasonable and binding” global rules, Wen told the 5th World Future Energy Summit (WFES).
nearly one third of its suppliers, which sprawls throughout Asia, failed to abide by Apple’s standards on wages and benefits, and five facilities employed underage workers
Apple will halt sales of iPhone in stores in Beijing and Shanghai for the time being
The company has "never exported even one tonne of gasoline to Iran," said a spokesperson with Zhuhai Zhenrong Corp, calling U.S. accusations "groundless."
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast