“Strong recent growth in China’s domestic tourism market has driven the rapid emergence of large scale budget hotel chains.”
"We will maintain free-of-charge services if users choose to go with Alipay's mobile app," Alipay said.
"If Huawei gets in the middle of U.S-China relations" and causes problems, "it's not worth it," Ren stated.
China is forecast to be Asia's largest retail economy with sales of $1.7 billion for 2013
The cornerstone subscription accounts for about 70 percent of what the Chinese bank is reportedly to raise, or $2billion, in its third attempt at going public in Hong Kong since early 2011.
Price pressure could be eased in future amid new cooling measures and increased land supply.
The cooperation project between the world's top listed oil companies will further boost the Chinese giant's already strong presence in Iraq's oil industry.
By the end of 2014, the number of online buyers in China is set to surpass the total population of the US, said Forrester.
The provisional duties vary between 17.1% and 42.1% depending on each Chinese company's cooperation with the investigation.
Its mobile purse uses the latest near field communication technology, which allows two phones, or related devices, to communicate with each other by touching them together or placing them a few inches apart.
The two conglomerates booked about HK$430 billion in gross revenue across the globe last year, but investment in overseas infrastructure this year only amounted to HK$13 billion - less than 2 percent of total income.
"We believe the group's sound financial strength and liquidity, and its diversified asset base, will limit any credit impact."
Broux alleged that PetroChina made false or misleading statements and failed to disclose adverse facts about its business, operations and financial performance
"Thanks to its strong technology advantage and patent pool, Qualcomm has a dominating and incomparable position in the Chinese telecom and mobile phone industries"
Chinese local governments are ramping up polices to curb sizzling home prices.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China Faces CNY$20Trl Infrastructure Funding Gap in 2020 for Urbanization Drive: Think Tank
- 2China Has First Retail Store to Accept Bitcoin as Payment
- 3Central Bank Allows Direct Investment Overseas in FTZ
- 4CPC Issues Plan to Update Key Regulations
- 5China Central Bank Drafts Rules on Deposit Insurance System: Reuters
- 6Li Ka-shing Laugh off "Divestment" Claims After HK$1.3Bln House Sales
- 7China Clarifies Details for the Coming Fiscal and Tax Reforms
- 8China to Be World's Leader in Online Retail
- 9EU Imposes Anti-Dumping Tariffs on China Solar Glass
- 10China Housing Prices Post 18th Monthly Rise in Nov.