Officials of EU member states meet on Friday to vote on a proposal to levy provisional duties in response to "dumping", which, analysts believe are unavoidable and could trigger a trade war.
In the following years, Lenovo will focus on tablets, smart phones as well as corporate hardware while try to maintain its leadership in PC market which Yang said is still profitable over the long term.
The CSN project would be another strategic move made by the Chinese e-commerce empire made following its attempt at financial services
Shanghai GM reported to China's quality watchdog Friday it would recall 2,653 units of imported Cadillac SRX made during September 3, 2012 to March 7, 2013.
Newly-built house prices in 67 of the 70 Chinese cities monitored, compared with 68 in March, jumped on a monthly basis in April, a latest sign that the recent new round of cooling measures are working.
Net loss for the first quarter of 2013 was $13.2 million, compared to $13.7 for the same period last year while net revenues increased by 19% year-on-year
Total gold jewellery demand stood at 551 tonnes, up 12% year-on-year in the first three months, while jewellery demand in China rose 19% to a record 185 tonnes
Sales directly or indirectly related to public spending by officials account for roughly 40 percent of overall sales, said Moutai CEO.
This comes at a sensitive time for European telecom equipment suppliers, which are looking to increase their business in China.
Publicity surrounding H7N9 has had a significant impact on KFC sales despite the restaurant’s continuous efforts reminding consumers that properly cooked chicken is perfectly safe to eat.
The premium-car market in China slowed to 8.34% in the first three months, a whopping decline of as much as 80% from the same period in the previous year.
Analysts are expecting its domestic peers such as Anshan Iron and steel and Wuhan Iron and Steel to follow suit in steel price cuts to reflect weak demand.
China’s Commerce Ministry Thursday called for a dialogue between the two and a reconsideration of the decision as it warned danger of a trade war.
An attempt at the navigation map provider underlines Alibaba’s ambition and becoming “the world’s largest data sharing platform”.
Ren said Huawei has never sold any key equipment to U.S. leading telecom carriers or to U.S. government departments.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1Muddy Waters Bets Against Chinese Banks Citing High Level of Toxic Assets
- 2China's Interest-Rate Challenge
- 3Jiangsu to Build China's First Local Firm to Dispose of NPLs: Report
- 4CNY 3.5 Tln of LGFVs to Come Due in China in Two or Three Years
- 5China’s Provincial GDP Figures in 2012
- 6Southern China Tightens Scrutiny on Rice Tainted with Cancer-Causing Cadmium
- 7Goldman Sachs Sells out ICBC Stake, Reaps 7Bln over 7 Years
- 8North Korea Detained 16 Chinese Fishermen, Demanding a Ransom of CNY600,000: Global Times
- 9China Property Prices Climb Slower in April on Local Cooling Measures
- 10President Xi to Meet with Obama in June After Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Mexico Trip