In the years he’s been ignored by his own city, Ai Weiwei has become the world’s most famous Beijinger. In an exclusive interview with Time Out, he speaks to the Beijing press for the first time in years about his art, how he doesn’t consider himself that
For many of today's Chinese youth looking for a partner, love takes second place to parental pressure, moving up the social ladder and a heavy dose of fear drummed into women that they will endup as "leftover"
The author talks about her Chinese identity and why it’s easier to write about sex in English
If you're visiting Beijing, or travelling around China this summer, knowing just a few basic facts can keep you illness-free.
Meet the hottest Chinese names in the international fashion spotlight
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast