Media comments »
That single fact spells out in large fonts that Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme in which the first wave of players makes money and leaves the base of the pyramid to collapse.
In the Internet era, it's hard to distinguish whether online politics was spontaneous or seduced by the US.
As a country with a population of more than 1.3 billion, China can never brush aside concerns about the negative effects a population explosion would have on its economic and social development.
Certainly, if the same Nazi-like rhetoric was directed against African-American, Jewish-Americans or American Indians, ABC's executives would have acted differently.
Supporting a groundless assumption with lies is at best irresponsible, worse it might be malicious.
Compared with intense debate of Chen Yongzhou’s case, only a few of western journalists paid much attention to Jimmy Kimmel's "kill every one in China" comment.
China needs to take immediate action to ensure that the rising number of senior citizens lead a life free of violence and abuse
Shanghai free trade zone heralds new strategy of reform and opening-up and goes with global economic trends
Despite some slowdown, odds of a widespread financial crisis are low
Cui said both Xi and Obama gave very positive evaluations of the progress so far during their recent meeting in St Petersburg, Russia.
Many have interpreted Azevedo's "election" as the head of the world's top trade body as a victory for developing countries.
It doesn’t matter how good a product is, it may have unique life-saving properties, but it will achieve negligible sales unless doctors get a cut of the action.
And as costs increase, even selling your product in China may not be a sufficient enough incentive to keep a factory and its operating costs in China.
Sure, China's economy is slowing, but not all at the same time, and it doesn't necessarily mean anything bad.
China's rapidly aging population is set to dramatically shrink its workforce and effectively pass the baton to India as the world's manufacturing hub
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Introduce Its 401K Tax-Deferred Pension Scheme in 2014
- 2China Adds "Debt Issue" in Assessing Local Officials, Shifts away from GDP Obsession
- 3Ten-Year-Old Chinese Girl Abuses Baby, Shocks Nation
- 4China Makes a Key Step Towards RMB Deposit Rate Liberalization
- 5Wang Jianlin Eyes the China's Growing E-Commerce Market
- 6Five Chinese Banks to Issue CNY19Bln Interbank CDs
- 7Conference Maps Nation's Path for 2014
- 8The Future of E-Commerce in Asia-Pacific
- 9Shanghai to Have World's Second Largest Disney Theme Park in 2015
- 10China’s Online Retail Sales to Top CNY1.8Tln This Year: Commerce Minister