- ECB's Noyer Slams Credit Ratings
European central bank policy maker Christian Noyer slashed credit rating firms on Tuesday over their role in European debt crisis.
- Strike Shuts Honda's Four Chinese Plants
A strike at Honda Motor Co.'s transmission factory in southern China has forced the Japanese auto maker to shut all four of its Chinese joint-venture final-assembly plants.
- Foxconn Hit by 10th Jumping Death
Another employee of the Taiwan-based technology giant Foxconn fell to his death late on Wednesday at the company's plant in southern China
- North Korea Freezes Relations with South Korea
North Korea said on Tuesday it will sever all relations with the north and completely cut all dialogues or contacts until North Korean President Lee Myung-bak leaves office in early 2013.
- Britain Outlines Spending Cut Plans
Chancellor George Osborne outlined plans on Monday to cut 6.2 billion pounds from government spending to help reduce the budget deficit.