A senior Chinese official said the 2010 goal for cutting carbon emissions was arduous but China is most likely to achieve it.
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-09-22/110258275.html
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-09-22/110258273.html
In an effort to balance agricultural subsidy fluctuations, new reforms have been launched to include a benchmark determined by annual market prices.
China's reforms must not only devote a large sum of money to bring health coverage to uninsured people, but also work on enlarging medical service capacity.
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-09-21/110256854.html
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-09-21/110257063.html
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-09-21/110256757.html
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-09-21/110256424.html
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-09-21/110256235.html
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-09-18/110254405.html
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-09-20/110255915.html
With an abysmal track record of drug safety compliance, Chinese herbal injection producers face serious questions after reports of unsafe injections arise yet again.
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-09-17/110253215.html
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast