India and the US Tuesday launched a financial and economic partnership, focusing on macro-economic stability, financial sector reforms and infrastructure finance.
Turkey Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Turkey is not a burden to Europe
Donor nations at one-day conference offer billions more than expected, UN secretary-general says.
The UN Security Council on Monday strongly condemned the twin Moscow metro suicide bombings that took place in the morning rush hour and left at least 38 people killed and 64 injured.
Rio is eager to steer clear of the bribery by sacking convicted executives; the Australian government stressed it will not cause adverse impact on the two countries' relation.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast