President Barack Obama has set out a new national security strategy described as a clean break with the Bush doctrine of unilateralism.
Russia will send a team of experts to South Korea to study the results of an international probe into the sinking of Seoul's warship.
North Korea said on Tuesday it will sever all relations with the north and completely cut all dialogues or contacts until North Korean President Lee Myung-bak leaves office in early 2013.
Iran threatens to abandon an agreement to export some of its nuclear material if the UN imposed more sanctions on Iran.
South Korea declared to sever trade with North Korea and deny North Korean merchant ships use of South Korean lanes and take Pyongyang to the UN Security Council.
Thailand's tourism industry is expected to lose 1.2bln baht in revenue, causing by the Red-Shirts' antigovernment rally
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast