“If Japan acts willfully despite advice to the contrary and insists on making one mistake after another, the Chinese side will take strong countermeasures.”
Taiwan's "FSC" is processing applications from the Chinese mainland's Bank of China and Bank of Communications to set up branch offices in Taiwan, and is expected to give its seal of approval before the end of this year
A printing house worker was detained by local police for “illegal business activities”, half month later after Xie Chaoping’s custody. He was the former superintendent of the printing of Xie’s book.
Nearly 15 million tons of oil was developed by more than 150 companies from other countries in China’s South Sea (Nanhai).
The case of Xie Chaoping is not only the abuse of public power to repress public scrutiny, but also a breach of freedom of publication.
Japan on Monday freed 14 crew members of a Chinese fishing boat seized last week off the water of Diaoyu Island, but kept the captain in custody.
Huang Songyou, a former anti-corruption official was sentenced to death with a two-year reprieve for accepting 7.71 billion yuan in bribes Thursday.
Huang Guangyu's conviction and 14-year jail prison term was upheld Monday and his wife Du Juan was freed on parole.
Zhuhai Special Economic Zone, one of the five special economic zones in China, will be expanded to the whole city of Zhuhai on the southern coast of Guangdong Province.
Bilateral trade between China and South Africa grew 56.1 percent in the first six months this year, with a total trade value of 10.81 billion U.S. dollars.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast