China's railway minister has been stripped of his job and is being investigated for corruption, but it will not affect the expansion of high-speed railways.
The Obama administration has unveiled its plan to shrink its role in the government-sponsored enterprises, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
A suicide bomber blew himself up Monday at Domodedovo airport, killing at least 35 and wounded more than 180.
China and the United States on Wednesday issued a joint statement, promising to cooperate on a wide range of issues.
Chinese President Hu Jintao arrived in the United States on Tuesday for a four-day state visit.
"To build a Xiaokang society in all respects is China’s development goal by 2020."
Local government on Thursday cleared rumors that the Jinan-based Qilu Bank is at risk of failure on a loan fraud probably involving more than one billion yuan.
Countries against lifting arm embargo such as the U.K, the Netherland, and Germany, have turned into “a tame opposition.”
Detailed regulations were formulated against price monopolies, which forbid enterprises from reaching price fixing agreements and other price monopoly activities.
The government highly values the positive role played by the Internet in enhancing supervision, and will continue to build and strengthen a convenient and unimpeded feedback channel for the public.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast