Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2011-06-07/110739841.html
China may start collecting up a new kind of fees from foreign workers and their employees as it extends its social-security program to include the foreign nationals who work in the country.
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2011-05-30/110732498.html
A series of explosions rocked a government compound in southern China， killing three, including the suspect, and leaving other ten people injured.
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2011-05-27/110730332.html
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2011-05-23/110726455.html
Seven cultural exhibitions that belong to a Hong Kong museum was stolen Monday when displaying at the Palace Museum.
Chinese President Hu Jintao vowed today to boost domestic demand vigorously and take proactive opening strategies.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast