Business cooperation is among the first topics for discussion during Biden’s six-day visit, which began Wednesday.
The U.S. debt crisis following its first-ever downgrade and the projected arm sales to Taiwan are likely to become two key topics during U.S. Vice President Biden’s first official visit to China from Aug.17-22.
"I welcome this healthy and fair competition because I believe it will spur us both to innovate and we both will benefit from it."
China’s first aircraft carrier is expected to start trial in its continental sea, mostly likely on August 6
“Tokyo is acting out of ulterior motives to deliberately exaggerate the ‘China threat’.”
More than 4,000 corrupt officials fled China in the late 30 years, with each stealing, on average, an estimate of 100 million yuan
Aquino III warned that he would take actions to defend the country’s claims over the disputed area, including an upgrade of weapons.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast