At least 11 Chinese sailors were killed on the Mekong River after hijacked by unidentified armed gunmen while passing near the Golden Triangle on Oct 5.
Myanmar is sending its vice-president Tin Aung Myint Oo to China in an effort to repair ties with the country amid tensions after the suspension of a $3.6 billion dam project in the country
A top U.S. official warned Wednesday that Washington would cut its financial ties with China’s biggest four banks if any of them accepted payment from an Iran insurance company.
The six girls, aged 16-24, were kidnapped by Li Hao at different times and were forces to perform erotic shows on the Internet; two were killed
India’s state-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is ready to enter into the disputed water in South China Sea for oil drilling, while claiming that the plan has been granted approval from Vietnam
In a U.S. diplomatic cable released by the Wikileaks showed that North Korea leader King Jong II had said he "does not trust China" when meeting Hyndai's chairwoman Hyun.
Yuan Shanla, a deputy mayor of Wuhan city of Hubei Province was accused of corruption and embezzlement as well as having affairs with a number of women
China's Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Jiang Yu said Monday at a regular press release that China has never directly or indirectly sold arms to Gaddafi's regime.
Wen noted during his meeting Aquino the Philippine government should give a high priority of demands from Hong Kong authority and its people to well handle the hangover of the bus hijacking in the Philippine last Aug
Chinese President Hu Jintao played down the disputes of the South China Sea between the Philippines Wednesday and highlighted economic cooperation instead Wednesday
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast