China sincerely hopes that the currency and economy in the euro zone will remain stable, Chinese president Hu Jintao told the French newspaper Le Figaro in an interview.
Up to one thousand local residents flooded the streets later that day, with nine of them injured in a run-down after a panic Audi car owner, who was afraid of being attacked, pulled off
The current situation has reflected a lack of ocean strategy, under which, China has been under a passive state when confronting with surrounding countries in disputed waters
For the people of Yemen, the Arab Spring has already turned into a winter of discontent. And as the country slides towards anarchy, it may prove to be a very long, hard winter ahead.
Different views on the 1911 Revolution represent different interpretations of modern Chinese history. Caijing invited several domestic and foreign scholars to share their views a century after the Revolution.
The answers to the questions surrounding global governance will determine whether China can make the right strategic choices in the next decade.
An official newspaper in Myanma has warned that "nobody could damage the Myanma-Sino relations", the official China newspaper Guangming Daily reported.
China and Vietnam announced a peace agreement Wednesday, marking an effort to ease tensions following disputes over maritime territory in the South China Sea
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast