Annual survey by Japan's Cabinet Office shows 71.4% Japanese do not feel close to China in 2011, 6.4% lower than last year.
This has been the first heavy blow ever delivered to a member of the merger review board of the CSRC since its establishment
Half of the local governments have elected new party chiefs and leading group in China, a country that is undergoing a leadership transition in 2012.
Xiang Junbo and Guo Shuqing are appointed as members of Monetary Policy Commitee.
It is the poor management and organization that probably have largely led to the deadly train collision in Wenzhou this July, rather than the failure in signaling equipments
Chinese Premier Wen Jibao warned Friday that foreign forces should not intervene in disputes over South China Sea for any reason whatsoever.
Chinese President Hu Jintao, in a speech delivered to the 19th APEC leaders’ meeting in Honolulu, Hawaii, urged countries to forge ahead with a shift in growth model in the Asian Pacific region.
Chinese President Hu Jintao urged the world's major economies to work together to promote growth and financial stability
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast