Entrepreneur and delegate to the Chongqing Municipal People's Congress has been arrested in connection to anti-gang investigations in Chongqing.
When government leaders are no-shows at major signings for China-Australia business deals, something may be amiss.
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-08-21/110228096.html
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-08-21/110228141.html
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-08-20/110227751.html
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-08-21/110227850.html
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-08-20/110227474.html
A takeover plan for Tonghua's steel mill died after employee fears, harsh rumors and management resistance led to an untimely death.
All countries divide the world into different regions and use this mental map of regions to shape their international engagement.
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-08-20/110227596.html
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-08-18/110226731.html
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-08-20/110227580.html
Inspiring but never pretentious Corazon Aquino has been loved ever since her 'people power' triumph. The love affair continues.
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2009-08-20/110227458.html
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast