The number of suspected cases of children who have been poisoned by lead from illegal smelters increased to 84.
Week-long mass disturbances in East China’s Tong'an, a small town in Su Zhou city, have spread to nearby areas, triggered by long-term suppressed anger toward local governments on matters related to land acquisition.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast