China vows to vigorously expand the public transportation network to address the traffic woes that plaguing Beijing and other big Chinese cities.
22 sailors are feared dead with five confirmed after a South Korean fishing boat sunk in freezing waters near Antarctic. Four Chinese were missing.
Nearly 2.8 million people from 28 counties in the province will be involved under the relocation programs, the largest ever in China, even surpassing the great migration during the construction of the Three Georges Dam.
The total number of AIDS deaths in China hit 68,000 by the end of October this year, up nearly 20,000 in a year.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast