China has said it will promote free highways across the whole country, aiming to reduce the proportion of toll roads and diminish mounting complaints in the huge country, where houses the most toll roads in the world with much higher fees.
China plans to control its population in the capital Beijing within 18 million by 2020, a top city official said.
“Salt supply is completely guaranteed in the country,” said China's Ministry of Commerce, aiming to quell concerns over salt shortage and safety.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast