Women in China are expected to enjoy a longer maternity leave of 98 days.
The minibus was “massively overloaded”—the nine-seater vehicle was stuffed with 18 kindergarten students, a teacher and the driver— and “speeding” when the accident happened
Nineteen people, including 17 preschoolers, died in a school bus accident Wednesday morning in northwest China’s Gansu Province
Yao Ming goes back to school after retiring form NBA.
Coal mine accident in Henan Province left 4 dead and 50 trapped.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast