36 deaths have been recorded so far for the magnitude-six earthquake that struck a Panzihua City in Sichuan Province on August 30.
110 days after the earthquake in Sichuan, the Ministry of Education has still not released the number of killed students
Caijing sat down with Lenovo founder Liu Chuanzhi to discuss the impact of the Beijing Olympics, patriotism versus nationalism, and the future of China's development.
The former Chinese premier served a short term during a tumultuous period, but remained devoted to Mao.
Caijing caught up with David Schlesinger, editor-in-chief at Reuters News, during the Olympics in Beijing.
The man who lit the torch expounds on the Olympics, what his involvement meant to him and the unity fostered by sport.
Caijing interviewed James L. McGregor, former China bureau chief for the Wall Street Journal, as the Olympics got under way in Beijing.
Villagers were sleeping when Jian Shan mine tailings slid down a Shanxi Province mountain. Dozens were buried alive.
China's defending Olympic champion Liu Xiang stunned the nation when he withdrew from the 110-meter hurdles during qualifying rounds.
Far from the Olympic stage where female weightlifter Chen Xiexia won a gold medal, her closest admirers cheered – and changed.
Olympic medals steer China’s women weightlifters onto the road to riches, leaving national team athletes in the dust.
Every country is counting the medals their Olympic atheletes rack up, but not all systems are the same. How each nation tabulates victory speaks to its character.
Beijing strengthens security checks at tourist sites after the fatal attack last week on two American visitors.
A deadly attack on security officers at a checkpoint near Kashgar was the latest violent flare-up reported in China’s far west.
Tang Yongming failed on the job and at home before setting off for Beijing, where police said he became an unlikely killer.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast