Wen said he knew the public’s concerns and doubts, and he would give the public an explanation.
The signal should have turned red when malfunction occurred after a lightning strike, but it was mistakenly still green
There is also roughly 50,000 yuan in “reward”, for those that accepted the offer to negotiation and signed compensation agreement with a cabinet-backed investigation team in a short time after the accident
China said it would investigate further on the train wrecks in the collision tragedy after moving them into a nearby stop
Three top officials were dismissed after a bullet train collision in eastern China’s Zhejiang Province claimed at least 35 lives and left 211 injured
China’s Red Cross Society is fighting to retain the public trust and regain reputation after a 20-year-old rich girl flaunted her wealth online.
KLM becomes the first airline in the world to operate a commercial flight fueled by used cooking oil.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast