Real wages in China has been on the decline amid rising inflation, despite higher threshold of individual income tax from September
The signal maker of Shanghai’s metro trains, which collided Tuesday and injured hundreds, had once been “interviewed” by local officials for failure that led the train to take a wrong turn in late July
The contractor of the signal systems of Shanghai’s metro lines, the culprit of the metro trains collision today, is found to be the supplier of the similar equipments of the bullet trains that collided in July
Equipment Failures have triggered a collision between two Metro trains in Shanghai, the number of casualties remains unknown.
More than 100 taxi strikes have hit Chinese cities like Hangzhou, Wenzhou and Chongqing since 2004, according to data from the Minsitry of Transport.
The MOH, the State Food and Drug Administration and other related authorizes have jointly made a plan for the research to identify such oils, which have reportedly flown to the household’s dining tables.
The death toll from a ferry that capsized in Shaoyang, a county in South China's Hunan Province, has risen to 12 with 9 of them teenage students.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast