Coal mine accident in Henan Province left 4 dead and 50 trapped.
As much as one third of high net worth individuals (HNWIs) in China have assets overseas, with a value of about 19 percent of total
Since the beginning of 2011, "social management innovation" or "innovative social management" has become a hot topic for reform in China's political circle.
Total wealth in China is 20 trillion U.S. dollars, the third highest after Japan and followed by France, and the average wealth for each Chinese adult is 21,000 U.S. dollars in 2011
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast